You will find the Western Australian Visitor Centre located in the heart of Perth City. With a comprehensive range, specialising in Western Australian touring options, the Western Australian Visitor Centre is the ideal place to visit to plan your next holiday in Western Australia.
The Western Australian Visitor Centre, located in the heart of Perth city, is the ideal place to visit to plan your next holiday in Western Australia. Some of the services they provide include:
- Free booking service provided by Best of Western Australia
- Large range of accommodation, tour, transport, hire and event brochures
- Friendly expert advice for all holiday plans
- Reservations for travel requirements, including tours and cruises
- Wide selection of merchandice, videos, DVD's and maps
The Western Australian Visitor Centre is open seven days a week for all your enquiries.
For further information on planning your holiday to Western Australia contact the Western Australian Visitor Centre: Open Hours:
Monday to Thursday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Saturday 9:30am - 4.30pm
Sunday 11.00am - 4:30pm Western Australian Visitor Centre
55 William Street (corner of Hay Street), Perth WA 6000
Telephone: +61 8 9483 1111
In Australia: 1300 361 351
Fax: +61 8 9481 0190