Situated within easy driving to stunning Ningaloo Reef, Bullara Station offers a fantastic range of accommodation choices from self-contained cottages, renovated shearers lodge and fabulous bush campground. Caravanners and campers welcome.
- Working cattle station close to Ningaloo Reef
- Shearers Lodge (4 queens, 2 twins) - shared facilities, communal kitchen, BBQ facilities and fire pit
- Cappock Cottage - Self cont. 3 bedrooms (min 3 nights)
- Hale Hut - Self cont. 3 bedroom cottage (min 3 nights)
- Outcamp - Kind single rooms with ensuite (12 rooms)
- Meals & BBQ packs arranged with prior notice, extra cost
- Powered and unpowered camping sites - communal kitchen, BBQ facilities and fire pit
- Enjoy walks, fishing, bird watching and pet friendly
- Bullara Café - Barista coffee and homemade scones.
- OPEN Easter to October each year
Caravanners & Campers - $14 per person per night | Shearers Lodge - from $110 per night.
Outcamp - $110 per night | Cottage + Hale Hut - $235 per night (min 3 nights)