Via Carnarvon-Mullewa Road, Gascoyne River, 6705
Glenburgh Station is a family owned and operated working cattle station nestled in the heart of the Gascoyne.
Ross and Anna Collins opened up their backyard to travellers in May 2020 to showcase their proud family history, giving tourists the opportunity to experience authentic station life whilst enjoying the rustic beauty the region has to offer.
Travellers can explore the natural wonders of the region through one of the many self-drive tours or bushwalks, immerse in the fascinating family and local history or simply just relax and enjoy the tranquillity by the banks of the Geeranoo Creek.
Glenburgh Station stay provides a truly unique and history enriched nature stay.
More information about your stay at Glenburgh Station
- Give your smartphone a breather, there’s no internet or phone reception available on the station.
- Dogs are welcome but please keep your dogs on leads, as baiting us undertaken around the station (not at the caravan park area).
- Personal Generators are to be run in the generator designated areas between 8am-8pm.
- All fires must be kept to designated fire pits.
- The communal bathrooms are cleaned daily between 6-9am.
- The hot water system (aka ‘shower donkey’, a wood fired hot water system) is lit daily between 4-6pm.
- Please put all your rubbish in the bins provided, bins will be emptied daily.
- The station’s precious water is derived from a bore, while it’s fine for domestic use, we do ask you to bring your own water for your own drinking use.
Activities to undertake at Glenburgh Station
- Bird Watching - observe the local wildlife and numerous bird species.
- Self-Drive Tours - Purchase a station map for $5 and enjoy some of the natural attractions and scenic locations around the station offering stunning scenery and amazing photography.
- Stargazing - The Gascoyne and Murchison world-renowned by astronomers as having some of the best skies for stargazing.
- Bushwalking - Enjoy bush walking on the station’s established trails and take in amazing outback landscape
How to get To Glenburgh Station
- 270km east of Carnarvon
- 110km east of Gascoyne Junction
- 190km north of Murchison Settlement
- 390km north of Mullewa
Eco Camping Unpowered sites
Price per vehicle, per night.
Spacious, unpowered eco camp sites are located next to Geeranoo Creek.
Camping Unpowered sites
Price per tent, per night.
Tent sites are located in a designated area for campers.