Gunbarrel Laager Travellers Rest provides a welcome break from hard driving in the Outback.
Our Smoke-free accommodation consists of 17 single units and 4 units that can be used as twin or family units.
These contain a queen-size bed and a single bed.
- All units have a fridge and air conditioner.
- Linen supplied. Tariff includes the use of the Kitchen / Dining room and TV room.
- Modern ablution block and coin-operated Laundry.
- Grassed BBQ area and BBQ and campfire facilities. Wood supplied.
- One gas BBQ.
- Group bookings welcome.
- Well behaved touring dogs on leash accepted by prior arrangement.
- Next G Mobile coverage available.
- Internet Access available.
Our 200 hectare property is ideally situated as an overnight respite or short stay for travellers planning an Outback adventure along the Canning Stock Route to Halls Creek, or to Alice Springs via the Gunbarrel Highway.
Continental Breakfast available between 6am - 8am. Please request this of your hosts on arrival. Additional cost applies.
- Unpowered site from $30
- Powered site from $35
- Rooms from $160 (including Continental Breakfast)
We are 180 km east of Meekatharra, 550 km north of Kalgoorlie and 1200 km from Perth.