2286 Hines Hill Road, Bruce Rock, 6418
Located 16kms from Bruce Rock near the ‘Pathways to Wave Rock’, ‘Golden Pipeline Heritage Trail’ and ‘Granite Way’ drive routes. Set on 1,000 acres, experience life on a working farm; explore the wonders of the Eastern Wheatbelt, a perfect escape -adventure - rest... however long you want.
- Breakfast and Dinner (on request, extra cost)
- Tours available - bespoke or prescribed
- Ride quad bikes, drive tractors, hand-feed farm animals
- Run with the working sheep dogs – or the sheep
- Enjoy a Granite-hill Sundowner
- ‘Get’ the blue sky, star-filled nights, immutable peace