Located at the start of the Great Central Road, Laverton Caravan Park offers travellers a peaceful resting place at the beginning and end of the adventurous desert trek through the Cosmo Newberry mining region and central reserves to one of Australia’s greatest icons, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park.
- 36 powered sites
- Powered sites with private en-suite
- Grass camping area
- Ablutions & guest laundry facilities
- Communal BBQ area
- Campers kitchen with lounge
- Convenience store
- Fully self-contained accommodations include
- on-site vans
- family cabins
- deluxe one and two-bedroom units
- Dogs are welcome on a leash
- Open all year
- Unpowered site per night $30/$130 per week
- Powered site $35 per night/$180 per week
- King Single room with ensuite.
- Fully self contained cabins suitable for 2-6 people with en-suite.
- Kitchen facilities, TV and air conditioning. Linen provided
- Extra person rate $15 per night
- Queen sized bed, linen provided
- Sofa bed available upon request - extra person charge $15 per night
- Fully equipped kitchen, Dining & lounge area with TV, en-suite, air conditioning
- Our deluxe Two Bedroom unit has two double bedrooms both with private bathrooms, TV, robe and A/C.
- The unit has a fully equipped kitchen, lounge, TV and A/C.
- Suitable for families or corporate travellers to share.