Leonora Caravan Park is a small, friendly oasis right in the centre of town. The Park is a popular base for prospectors who come back year after year looking for gold and sharing their stories around a camp fire at the end of a day. It is also an ideal base for exploring the infamous Golden Quest Discovery Trail and Leonora Loop Trails.
- Grassy lawn for camping
- Powered sites
- Unpowered sites
- Ablution and guest laundry facilities
- Communal BBQ area & camper’s kitchen
- Outdoor fire place and bird sanctuary.
- Deluxe 2 Bedroom Units
- Semi self-contained cabins
- Budget single rooms with en-suite
- Dogs are welcome on a leash
- Open all year.
Minimum stays apply during special event periods such as the Golden Gift and Leonora Cup weekends.
Unpowered sites are available on green lawns suitable for camper trailers or tents. The Park offers a large clean ablution block, guest laundry, campers kitchen and BBQ area.
- Nightly rate $30 a night for 2 guests
- Weekly rate $130 a week for 2 guests
Powered sites suitable for a range of van sizes are available. The Park offers a large clean ablution block, guest laundry, campers kitchen and BBQ area.
- Nightly rate $35 a night for 2 guests
- Weekly rate $180 a week for 2 guests
Budget rooms offer King Single Beds, TV, robe, desk, en-suite bathroom and air conditioning. Linen is provided.
- Budget Room Single Occupancy per night $90
Our spacious cabins are available in either queen or triple bedding configuration. Linen is supplied and all have private bathroom, air conditioning, TV, and kitchenette facilities.
- Budget Cabin Double Occupancy per night $121
- Budget Cabin Triple Occupancy per night $141