Enjoy the peaceful open space at Lindum, between Perenjori and Carnamah. Perfect stargazing location in the heart of wildflower country. Experience seasonal farm life, grain production, sheep and poultry breeding.
A comfortable 3 bedroom (maximum 6 guests) fully furnished cottage with, kitchen, lounge, verandahs and air conditioning.
- Breakfast and dinner additional and available upon request
- Wi-Fi additional and upon request
- Perfect farm stay for families, business travellers and holidaymakers
- Flexible check in/out times
- Pets allowed
- Campers and RV's welcome
- Private cottage from $150 per night for 2 people | $30 extra per person, per night.
Set in the heart of a working wheatbelt farm, this humble yet cosy guesthouse is the perfect rural retreat. Sit out on the verandah and watch the sheep graze, let the cockies delight you with their song and the warm country air waft around you as you read a book or walk through the bush.