We’d love to welcome you to stay at our small farm on the eastern town boundary only minutes from the Corrigin town centre. We offer two spacious bedrooms with queen beds and a shared guest bathroom in a self-contained wing of our new home. Browse our DVD and book library or stroll through our gardens and orchard. There is a kitchenette, pizza oven or gas BBQ to cook a meal and a verandah to sit on in the warmer evenings.
If you are arriving late in the day, we are happy to collect preordered supplies from our local butcher or supermarket. If you prefer not to cook, the local pub has an extensive menu including take away.
Whether you’re staying for a night or a week we want your stay to be relaxing. Please call us to discuss any individual requirements.
- Breakfast available on request (extra cost)
Modern private wing with 2 spacious queen rooms. Spend time with our friendly farm animals, enjoy the open space or simply relax on the deck and enjoy the view.
- Small operating farm just minutes from town centre
- Feed the friendly alpacas, kangaroos and sheep
- Luxury bedrooms and bathroom
- BBQ, microwave, pizza oven, coffee pod machine
- Private lounge with Foxtel