Quairading Caravan Park and Cottage is owned and managed by the Shire and your perfect stop over when exploring the Central Wheatbelt and also the Pathways to Wave Rock self-drive trail.
The park contains 18 powered sites, 4 camping sites and 2 drive-through sites.
3 self-contained cabins are also available, perfect for larger groups and families.
Other facilities include:
- Shady lawned area
- Guest Laundry
- Women’s, men’s, family and disabled ablutions
- Guests have free access to the Quairading Memorial Swimming Pool during the season (November - late March)
Keys are available for Park from Shire Office (during office hours, Monday to Friday). Phone Shire of Quairading on 9645 2400.
For after hours enquiries, please contact 0438 213 042.
- Unpowered sites ideal for motorhome or caravan from $25 per night. Stay 4 and pay for 3, max 2 guests.
- Powered sites ideal for motorhome or caravan from $30 per night. Stay 4 and pay for 3, max 2 guests.
- Ablution blocks and camp kitchen are just nearby.
- Onsite cabins from $137.50 for the first night and then $110 per night for additional nights.
- Cabins contain 2 bedrooms and sleeps up to 4 guests.