Located 80kms north of Carnarvon at the southern tip of the world-renowned Ningaloo Reef, Quobba Station contains 80kms of coastline, ideal for fishing, snorkelling, surfing and whale watching.
Offering a great range of accommodation from caravan/camping, shearers’ quarters, fishing shacks and cottages, to luxury eco safari tents and humpies at the Red Bluff camp site, a perfect getaway for families, couples and singles.
- Working pastoral station, close to Ningaloo Reef and Carnarvon
- Powered and unpowered sites available
- Surf at Red Bluff, one of WA’s top surfing spots
- View migrating whales from the coast during winter months
- Unspoilt beaches, wildflowers in season and outback landscapes
- Caravan & camping - $15 adult / $6 child per night
- Shearers’ Quarters - $25 adult / $20 child per night
- Shacks - $40 adult / $20 child per night
- Cottages - $50 adult / $20 child per night
- Chalets - $70 adult / $20 child per night