Based in the historic Western Australian gold rush town of Kalgoorlie-Boulder, the Eastern Goldfields Historical Society aims to work together to inspire communities about the unique histories and heritage of the Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia.
Their mission is to enrich current and future generations through the preservation of our collections, and through communication and education about the diverse histories and heritage of our region
- To manage and preserve the various collections, entrusted by the community, to best practices
- To communicate the histories and heritage of the Eastern Goldfields
- To maintain financial viability of the Eastern Goldfields Historical Society
- To maintain an inclusive environment and enable opportunities for our people
- To increase community awareness of the Eastern Goldfields Historical Society