Located only 12km west of Narrogin or 30km east of Williams, this is a must-visit attraction in the area.
Downderry Wines is set in the rolling wheatfields around Narrogin and established by Rex and Jan Hayes in 1997.
The Downderry vines are cultivated on what was a former working farm and its soils are a well-matured mixture of rich loam and gravel over clay, and ideal for the growing of a variety of grapes to make chemical-free award-winning quality wines.
In the 23 years since the vines were planted, the Downderry vintages have steadily improved, and are now consistent award winners.
Our tasting room has a seating area for light lunches or functions.
- FREE wine tastings
- Vineyard established in 1997 by Rex and Jan Hayes
- Cellar door, tasting & sales, cheeses, tea/coffee,
- Wines include sparkling and classic white, semillon, shiraz, zinfandel and rosé
- Ample parking available
- Children friendly hand reared patting animals for your children to enjoy
- FREE overnight camping available
Self-contained caravanners/campers welcome to stay for up to 3 days to enjoy the quiet Wheatbelt surroundings whilst using Dowderry as a base in which to explore the southern Wheatbelt.