Cnr Tarwonga and Graham Road, Narrogin, 6312
Downderry Wines is set in the rolling wheatfields around Narrogin. Our wines are award winning, most recently a Silver for its Zinfandel.
Our tasting room has a seating area for light lunches or functions.
- FREE wine tastings
- Vineyard established in 1997 by Rex and Jan Hayes
- Cellar door, tasting & sales, cheeses, tea/coffee,
- Wines include sparkling and classic white,
- Semillon, Shiraz, Zinfandel & Rosé
- Ample parking available
- Children friendly hand reared patting animals for your children to enjoy
- Located only 12kms west of Narrogin or 30kms east of Williams, this is a must visit location in the area.