Enjoy the discovery of Aussie gold hunting with Gold Prospecting Kalgoorlie!
Join us for a guided gold prospecting day tour departing from Kalgoorlie. Tuition and training for first time prospectors available.
Our staff are highly experienced in the operation of a wide variety of detectors and GPS units.
- Exclusive use of private gold leases.
- Morning, afternoon tea and lunch all provided.
- Transport and metal detector hire available.
- Advanced Bookings highly recommended.
Gold Prospecting Tour prices from:
- Tours from $160 per person, per day (using own equipment or if hiring equipment from Finders Keepers Kalgoorlie).
- Tours using GPX Series Detectors from $260 per person per day | $320 for 2 persons per day.
- Tours using GPZ 7000 Detector from $300 per person per day | $360 for 2 persons per day.
- All detector hire from Gold Prospecting Kalgoorlie includes the day hire of a UHF radio and a GPS unit.
- Due to a limited number of detectors available advanced bookings are essential.
- Group and Family rates are available.
- All participants must wear metallic free enclosed footwear and long pants.
- Please bring a water bottle, hat, sunscreen and a flynet is highly recommended.
- ** PLEASE NOTE ** Before undertaking your tour with Gold Prospecting Kalgoorlie, you will first need to purchase a Miners' Right which allows you to prospect in Western Australia. A Miner’s Right may be obtained for a fee of $25 at the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety, 100 Plain Street, East Perth, or in Kalgoorlie at Regional Mining Registrar, situated cnr Hunter and Broadwood Streets, during office hours Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm. For information see https://www.dmp.wa.gov.au/Documents/Minerals/Miners_Rights.pdf
Enjoy the Discovery of Aussie Gold Hunting with Dean on a guided day tour, 40km from Kalgoorlie on exclusive use of private gold leases.
- Tuition & Training for first time prospectors included.
- Morning, Afternoon Tea & Lunch provided
- Transport from Kalgoorlie to private lease site, and transfer back to Kalgoorlie available.
Meet in front of Finders Keepers Kalgoorlie at 7.30am sharp (228 Hannan Street Kalgoorlie) for departure in a convoy at 7.30ams, before driving 40km to a private lease. Your detecting day commences at 8.30am (includes a safety/orientation brief).
Your day on the lease concludes at 4pm, before travelling back to Kalgoorlie.
Tours using GPX Series Detectors from $260 per person per day | $320 for 2 persons per day.
Tours using GPZ 7000 Detector from $300 per person per day | $360 for 2 persons per day.
All detector hire from Gold Prospecting Kalgoorlie includes the day hire of a UHF radio and a GPS unit.
Due to a limited number of detectors available advanced bookings are essential.
Group and Family rates are available.