Welcome to Wuddi Cultural Tours and Cultural Centre.
Based in Dumbleyung, in the southern Wheatbelt of Western Australia, Wuddi Cultural Tours keep local culture alive through traditional stories, and passing on knowledge to the next generation.
Visit significant cultural sites and connect through traditional artefacts, storytelling and cultural heritage of the area and its first people.
The recently opened Wuddi Cultural Centre features a bush garden and displays featuring our special collection of Aboriginal artwork and artefacts.
- Visit or shop at an Aboriginal art gallery with authentic arts and crafts
- Tours of sacred and historic Aboriginal sites with a local Aboriginal tour guide
- Learning about the Aboriginal Dreamtime (the Dreamtime are Aboriginal stories and legends of how the land was created)
- Learn about traditional Aboriginal hunting/gathering
- Learn about Aboriginal history and culture
- Cash & Cheque payments only
- Advanced Group Bookings For Full Day Cultural Experiences