The ‘Do-Over’ is part conference, part handson placemaking, and will include 1.5 days of interactive activities along Dowerin’s Mainstreet.
Get involved and learn more about new ideas to re-activate your regional town, including popup activations, presentations, demonstrations, funshops, community interventions, public space and amenity improvements and other knowledge sharing activities.
This event is targeted at regional local & state government staff, elected members, community resource centre representatives, community and business organisations and absolutely everyone keen to find new and innovative ways to create great regional towns.
Conference Tickets & Glamping Accommodation – https://events.humanitix.com/dowerin-do-over-conference
Topics and events include:
- Economic & Community Development
- Place Leadership & Main Street Management
- Streetscape Revitalisation
- Tourism Attraction & Retention
- Regional Events & Community Art Projects
- How to Start a Town Team
- Understanding & Celebrating Heritage
- The Role of Arts in the New Economy
- Relationships & Community Capacity Building