The Mangowine Concert is an annual event held during the Nungarin Harvest Festival Weekend.
Mangowine Homestead, a 16-kilometre drive north from the township of Nungarin, provides the perfect venue for a night under the stars.
Gates open at 4:30pm, entertainment starts 5pm.
Adult entry $25 under 17s free, tickets available at the gate.
VIP Package Enquiries to Gary & Helen Coumbe – (08) 9046 5037 or 0447 065 037
Free buses will again run from Nungarin and Merredin for the concert.
- Contact Central Wheatbelt Visitor Centre (08) 9041 1666 for Merredin bookings.
- Nungarin bus contact Nungarin Community Resource Centre (08) 9046 5400.
- Concert goers are not permitted to bring their own alcohol.
- A licensed bar will be available at Mangowine.
- You can be wined and dined as a VIP or you can bring the family, pack a picnic basket, rug and bring a chair.
- Take away meals available, catered for by the Mukinbudin Ladies.