The Ravensthorpe Wildflower Show & Spring Festival continues to be a celebration of the natural rugged beauty of its region. A tribute to the floral diversity and abundance of the Shire of Ravensthorpe on the South East Coast of WA never ceases to amaze and inspire amateurs and experts. Ravensthorpe Shire boasts around 2,000 wildflower species, many of which are unique to Western Australia.
Time to take a road trip to experience our magnificent region and visit the Ravensthorpe Wildflower Show, 600 odd specimens gather in the Ravensthorpe Town Hall each year for your enjoyment. An energetic band of volunteers goes forth into the bush armed with picking licenses and secateurs to seek elusive specimens they know exactly where they can be found. See wildflowers on show and in their natural environment.
See one of the world’s largest displays of wildflowers over 600 labelled. Experts are on hand at the herbarium each day.
The Ravensthorpe Wildflower Show will be a vibrant celebration of the amazing flora the South East Coast of Western Australia has to offer.
Download a show programme here.
Venue: Ravensthorpe Town Hall Dunn Street 9am-4pm daily $5 entry
The Ravensthorpe Wildflower Show will be a vibrant celebration of the amazing flora the South East Coast of Western Australia has to offer. The show is internationally recognised as one of the best in the world. Ravensthorpe Regional Herbarium is open for guided visits.
Further information is available at www.wildflowersravensthorpe.org.au or Sue Leighton 0407 981 301
Ravensthorpe offers an opportunity for visitors to become immersed in the abundant wildflowers and a vibrant community.
35 Dunn Street
Ravensthorpe WA 6346
- Over 600 labelled specimens on display, collected at the peak of the season
- Floral sculptures, a fascinating Bush Bizo -bush articles including an echidna and chuditch
- Devonshire Teas & Country Soup lunches daily in the historic Community Centre Red Room
- Art Exhibition Dunnart Gallery in close proximity
- Wildflower Hot Spot Bus Tour Monday Wednesday & Friday 10-12pm
- Guided Ranger Walks Fitzgerald River National Park A medium walk in a section of the Hakea Trail around 4.5 hours with great commentary plenty of flowers and some of the most spectacular coastal scenery
- Linocut Art Workshop with Jude Taylor
- 4WD Wildflower Tag-a-long Tours (BYO lunch)
- Walk among Wildflowers Sundowner
- Geology Tour
- 2WD Tag-a-long Tour of FRNP
- Rusty Relics Open Shed
- Guided Walks: Coastal & Historic
- Hunt & Gather Event Jubilee Park
- Hopetoun Photographic Exhibition / Windspray Art exhibition
- Patchwork at Crazy Grannys downtown Morgans Street Ravensthorpe
- Silo Mural Art Trail
- Farm Gate Art Trail
- Coach & Caravan parking look for signs, wheelchair access, toilets