Mukinbudin is an 'RV Friendly Town' and an ideal place to stop a while when exploring the Wheatbelt Way self drive trail.
Mukinbudin Caravan Park is situated adjacent to the recreation oval, golf course, swimming pool (free access during summer) and a short walk to the town's main shops.
Mukinbudin Caravan Park is well catered for tourists offering 29 shady powered sites and 9 unpowered sites, 4 twin-share cabins with reverse cycle air-conditioning, 3 modern self contained park units with air conditioning, a self contained house, new ablutions with disabled access and campers' kitchen.
- Unpowered Site $15 per night
- Powered Site $30 per night
- Railway Barracks $45 per night
- Caravan Park Units $120 per night
- House $150 - $165 per night (max 4 people), extra person per night $10 per person