Under New Management
Situated along Miners Pathway self drive route, 161,000 hectare working sheep station nestled in stunning breakaway country. An ideal stopover for holidaymakers travelling the Greatt Northern Highway. Caravanners and campers welcome.
- Shearers’ Quarters (10 rooms with Queen, Double or Single beds)
- 2 Bedroom self-contained cottage
- BBQ facilities and fire pit
- Caravan & camping area with powered & unpowered sites
- Ideal for large groups, clubs and touring companies
- Explore amazing break away country, enjoy bird watching or view wildflowers in season
- Pets allowed, Eftpos not available
Nalbarra Station is located 70km north of Paynes Find or 80km south-west of Mount Magnet [63km south off Mount Magnet on Great Northern Hwy, then 17km west on unsealed road, off Hwy].
- Caravan & camping $20-$25 per per night
- Shearers’ Quarters - $30 per person per night (own linen) or $40 per person per night (linen provided)
- Cottage - $50 per person per night (own linen) or $60 per person per night. (linen provided)