The Esperance Anglican Wildflower Festival is an annual showcase of around 500 local species of wildflowers. The flowers are picked under licence and put on display for all to appreciate.
- Entry by gold coin donation - School groups free
- Light lunches, morning and afternoon teas
- Find us on Facebook
- Identified Wildflowers
- Photograph Exhibition | Local Art | Market Stalls | Student Art | Local Music
- Growing Native Plants Open Forum with Kings Park Master Gardeners (Friday 21 September at 4pm)
27 Andrew Street
Esperance WA 6450
Entry by Gold Coin Donation
School groups are free.
- Running from Tuesday 18 - Saturday 22 September 2018
- 9am to 5pm daily at the Esperance Anglican Parish Centre (Cnr Windich and Andrew Streets)