Built in 1908 the Black Range Chapel was originally St Athanasius Church. The year after it was built an adjoining convent was added however with the town's decreasing population the school closed in 1929, with the building being relocated to Wiluna.

Renamed in 1995 it was vested in the Shire of Sandstone as a non-denominational church and restorations took place including the installation of beautiful stained-glass windows depicting local flora and fauna.


  • Family Friendly