Karalundi Caravan & Camping Park is located 58 kilometres north of the outback town of Meekatharra off the Great Northern Highway. The park is situated in very safe, quiet and pleasant surroundings and is perfect for self-drive independent and group travellers with or without their own accommodation including:
- Small tent to large RV powered and unpowered caravan and camping sites
- 6 x one bedroom units, 3 x two bedroom units and a 15 x bed community house
- Dormitory style accommodation for up to 60 guests
- Large open space for play and recreation
- Commercial kitchen and dining room for hire, perfect for larger groups. Large dining area serves well as
a conference room with tables and chairs to seat up to 100 people
- Pet friendly (caravan & camping sites only)
- Family friendly, and alcohol and drug free.
- Powered sites from $35 a night
- Unpowered sites from $25 per night
- Small tent site from $15 per night
- Can accommodate groups of 15 to 60 people over two dormitories. Each dormitory can house up to 30 people in two separate wings. Rooms contain 2, 3 or 4 beds single and/or bunk beds
- Each wing has its own bathroom, ducted air conditioning
- Linen provided (make your own bed)
- Fully self-contained kitchen available for hire
Community House accommodates up to 15 guests.
Ducted air conditioning, clean modern, fully furnished, five bedroom house, shared kitchen, living and laundry, separate male and female bathrooms plus extra wash basins and toilet. Shared living area with other guests, Bedrooms all key lockable.
6 x 1 bedroom units available.
- Modern units fully furnished and self-contained with reverse cycle air conditioning and 1 Queen bed
3 x 2 bedroom units available.
- Modern units fully furnished and self-contained with reverse cycle air conditioning with 1 Queen bed and 2 x Single beds