Cath, Dave and family welcome you to their working cattle station, conveniently located on the Great Northern Highway, 12kms north of Cue along the Miners' Pathway and close to Milly Soak and other historic and natural attractions.
Choice of accommodation from Shearers’ Quarters, self contained cottage to caravan and camping, Nallan is an ideal base to spend a few days experiencing gold rush history and remarkable natural attractions and bird life.
- Accommodation choices include a quaint self-contained 2 bedroom cottage
- Recently renovated Shearers Quarters including kitchen facilities
- Lawned Caravan and Camping sites in Homeshead Campground (with undercover BBQ area and fire pit)
- Remote, exclusive and eco-friendly camping areas available, limited numbers, bookings essential.
- Self-guided station tours available
- Open all year.
- You choose your spot, sites marked with names of local birds that can be seen
- Hot showers & BBQ facilities included
- $12.50 Adult | $5 Child (6 to 16 years)
- Newly renovated Shearers Quarters
- Access to all kitchen facilities
- Hot showers and BBQ facilities included
Shearers' Quarters incorporates 6 rooms (2 double rooms and 4 single rooms)
- 2 rooms with a double bed from $70 per night (with linen) or $50 per night (BYO swag)
- 4 rooms with 2 single beds from $35 per person night (with linen) or $25 per person per night (BYO swag)
- Nallan Station offers cottage style accommodation (two nights minimum stay)
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge, lovely high ceilings, sweep fans and airconditioned.
- Linen supplied
- Fully self contained
- Comfortably sleeps six
- Laundry facilities
- $110 per night/couple | Additional couple $70 per night
- 1 bunk bed sleeping two guests (in second bedroom) from $35 per person per night