Cath, Dave and family welcome you to their working cattle station, conveniently located on the Great Northern Highway, 12kms north of Cue along the Miners' Pathway and close to Milly Soak and other historic and natural attractions.
Choice of accommodation from Shearers’ Quarters, self contained cottage to caravan and camping, Nallan is an ideal base to spend a few days experiencing gold rush history and remarkable natural attractions and bird life.
- Accommodation choices include a quaint self-contained 2 bedroom cottage
- Recently renovated Shearers Quarters including kitchen facilities
- Lawned Caravan and Camping sites in Homeshead Campground (with undercover BBQ area and fire pit)
- Remote, exclusive and eco-friendly camping areas available, limited numbers, bookings essential.
- Self-guided station tours available
- Open all year.
Unpowered lawned sites at Homestead Campground
- Caravan and Camping - $13 Adult | $5 Child (6 to 16 years)
Exclusive eco friendly camp areas (4WD access only and must be self-sufficient, eco toilet available for hire at extra cost).
Shearers' Quarters incorporates 6 rooms in total. 2 rooms with a double bed in each and 4 rooms with 2 single beds in each room, walk through access to a freshly renovated quarters kitchen.
- Shearers Quarters $25 per person (own linen) | $35 (linen provided)
2 bedroom, fully self-contained residence, (comfortably sleeps 6, Double bed in Master bedroom, 2nd bedroom contains a double bed and single bunk bed), open kitchen/lounge room, TV, heating and cooling, Wi-Fi access, laundry facilities, verandas and a well kept garden.
- Cottage - $110 Master Bedroom | $70 Second double bed | $35 Single bed - fully self-contained