Operated by the Shire the recently refurbished Wyalkatchem Railway Barracks offer suitable accommodation for backpackers, school groups, and travellers along the Wheatbelt Way self-drive route seeking clean, comfortable, and affordable accommodation.
16 rooms with reverse cycle air-conditioning:
- 4 x Double rooms | 11 x Twin Single rooms
- 1 x Triple room (1 bunk bed and 1 single bed)
- Barracks contain shared kitchen and living area
- Shared showers and toilets (separate ladies and men’s)
- Laundry facilities for guests available
$60 per night | $225 per week